Terms and Conditions
- All terms and words mentioned in these Terms and Conditions shall bear the following meaning:
- The Website: &YOU Lifestyle website.
- Social Channels: Applications and/or social media profiles owned and/or affiliated to &YOU Lifestyle
- User: any person of 18 years or older or any business using the Website to offer or obtain services.
- Partners: all individuals or businesses the Website may display their services and products
- The term ‘&YOU’ refers to the owner of the Website and/or related social channels whose registered office is (…)..
- All terms and words mentioned in these Terms and Conditions shall bear the following meaning:
- About the Website
- The Website is a front page dedicated to referring Users to Partners who offer their services and merchandise on the Website.
- &YOU reserves the right to introduce new services and update or withdraw any of the services at its sole discretion, and shall not be liable to Users as a result of exercising this discretion.
- From time to time, this Website or related social channels may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience of Users to provide further information and do not signify any endorsement or recommendation of the linked website(s).
- &YOU shall have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- The content of the pages of this Website and/or related social channels is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Scope of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are set to govern the use or access to the Website, subdomains, services and goods, and related applications (if any).
- Users understand that the Website and related social channels are only a front page that is specialized in referring users to the partners whom are offering their services and goods on the Website. &YOU does not own the services or goods displayed.
- User Eligibility
- In accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the applicable law, Users may only use this Website if they are 18 years or older. Users acknowledge the legitimacy of the provided information herewith.
- Unauthorized use of this Website and/or related social channels may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Account and Registration Obligations
- If public registration is available, to register as a member in the Website and/or related social channels, Users will be required to provide certain information. Registration of a User may not be accepted if a User does not provide current, valid and correct information as may be required by the Website. Users bear the responsibility to maintain the proper security and confidentiality of account information.
- &YOU shall not be held responsible for any wrongful and willful act by others.
- &YOU reserves the right to decline any registration without further explanation and/or to undertake such checks as are necessary to verify a User identity. &YOU may suspend/close any account without giving any reason.
- Users acknowledge that the information, blog, video, images, licenses, tradenames, trademarks, and all accessible contents are subject to copyright, and you shall only use the accessible information without breaching the right of intellectual property of the Website, other Users or Partners.
- Users acknowledge that the &YOU has the right to review the content of any post by a User either prior or post posting to ensure the legitimacy of the content, and may void any post which contains unlawful words, images, videos or other contents that breach any copyrights, promote hate or racism, or any act or promotion or other materials prohibited by the Saudi Arabian laws.
- Users acknowledge the right of &YOU to disclose User information or report to any act prohibited by the law of Saudi Arabia to the appropriate authorities.
- Users acknowledge not to conduct any harmful act against &YOU, the Website, its entities, employees, or any authorized person by &YOU, including without limitation (lawsuits, settlements, compensation claims, or fees), or to allow access of any third-party to a User account.
- The Website is a front page to display partners’ offers of services and goods. Users acknowledge that all services obtained through the Partners shall fall under the respective terms and conditions of the Partners, and that &YOU shall not bear any responsibility for Partners services or products.
- Intellectual Property
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to &YOU including without limitation the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website also contains intellectual property that is owned by or licensed to the Partners and Users acknowledge that the use of such intellectual property is subject to the rights granted by and limitations of the Partners.
- Users acknowledge that the Website will not be responsible of users’ abuse of other’s owned or licensed IP rights in which occurred on the website and/or related social channels.
- We are the sole owners of the intellectual property of all objects and services created and owned by us and if we conceive any use or any act of breaching our intellectual property right, we reserve the right to take the legal action against the act and claim compensations for any damage may occur.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website and related social channels, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Website, are acknowledged on the Website.
&YOU may obtain a commission for services and product displayed on the Website or on related social channels, and for referring Users to partners’ websites or store. Commission will be obtained in pro rata with the price stated by the partners at the time and the way posted on the Website and/or related social channels.
- Import and Export Restrictions
- &YOU shall have no responsibility in relation to restrictions and duties related to the import or export of products displayed on the Website and/or related social channels, and shall bear no responsibility for the act of authorities, in the place of import or export, by modifying the rate of tariffs, imposing fines, rejecting products, seizure, or whatsoever authorities may act.
- &YOU shall bear no responsibility for damages or loss of products in the time of import or export by the act of partners, third parties, or Users.
- Warranty and Liability
- &YOU does not guarantee nor shall compensate you for any service or product offered by Partners on the Website or related social channels, including without limitation, any guarantee or warranty as to the quality and validity of the products. &YOU does not guarantee any loss, damage or changes to products obtained pursuant to the Website and/or related social channels. &YOU does not guarantee any loss of information or breach of personal data arising in connection with use of the Website by the act of any unauthorized person, technical failure, or virus.
- &YOU does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website and/or on the related social channels for any particular purpose. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and &YOU expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Consistently with the applicable law, the &YOU, the Website, the related social channels, its entities, employees, agents or any authorized party shall not bear any liability within for fees, negligence, tort, incident, damages, or any kind of legal liability beyond our control.
- &YOU shall not be liable for the contents, views and/or opinions of any articles, publications and /or interviews which may appear on the Website or related social channels from time to time.
- The use of any information or materials on this Website or on related social channels is entirely at the risk of Users, and &YOU shall not be liable. Users are responsible to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website and related social channels meets their specific requirements.
- Exercise of rights
- &YOU has the right to alter all or part of the service at any time and without approval of the User.
- &YOU may terminate the Terms and Conditions and the use of the service at any time and without notifying Users for any reason, and &YOU shall not bear any liability for exercising such right.
- If any party of the Terms and Conditions fails to deliver its obligations, it shall not be considered as a waiver of rights granted in the Terms and Conditions.
- General Conditions
- Relationship of the Parties: Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership, joint venture or agency between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services.
- Assignment: These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Users agree not to assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions or any of rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, without first obtaining the prior written consent of &YOU.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and the documents referred to or incorporated herein by reference contain the entire terms and conditions between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede all prior terms and conditions, negotiations and representations, written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and the documents referred to or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or agreements between the parties whether direct, indirect, collateral, express or implied.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
- No Waiver: Any waiver by &YOU of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether similar or not), nor shall any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of that particular provision, unless expressly provided by &YOU in writing.
- Survival: All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of a User membership of the Website.
- Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia. Users agree that Saudi Arabia is the jurisdiction that shall govern and resolve any dispute which may raise in relation to the Terms and Conditions.
- Collection of data
- The Website requires Users to disclose certain information to initiate an account and/or to access and use the Website and/or related social channels including without limitation: first and last name, birth date, marital status. email address, contact Information and physical address.
- &YOU may further request Users to share certain information in order to obtain certain services including without limitation delivery, marketing, or offering and purchasing services and products through the Website and/or related social channels (if these services are available) such as payment information (account numbers, credit cards, gift cards, authorized payment websites), location access (access to IP address, mailing address, business registration information and business address.
- Users shall be required to disclose certain additional data to obtain other services on the Website and/or on related social channels including without limitation, promotions and sales.
- Use of data
- &YOU shall have the right to access and use the given data at any time and without limitation to in order to provide the Website and/ or related social channels services, maintain the Website and the social channels function and security, and/or to facilitate use of the services by referring Users to services providers.
- &YOU shall have the right to save data provided by Users by using cookies and/or by other IT technologies to provide Users with necessary assistance, or for the purpose of website and related social channels development.
- Data Discloser
Users agree that &YOU may disclose data provided by Users to any authorized party, website, or application in order to use such data for marketing, promoting, or developing the Website and other related social channels’ security.
- Loss and damage of data
&YOU shall bear no liability for any damage or loss of data occurred by the act of any User, the act of an unauthorized party, technical fails, viruses, or the act of god.
- Applicable law